The Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Underworld

This forum is for students in Ms. Steiner's second period Creative Writing class and their parents and guardians. This is a private forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Jacket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack Sheppard

Jack Sheppard

The Jacket Empty
PostSubject: The Jacket   The Jacket Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 10:45 am

Jack was wandering in the surface world that looked bombed and debris was everywhere. Jack was looking for his jacket that he lost earlier that morning and he couldn't live without it. Jack talked to the operator of the destroyed building and asked him, "do you have a lost and found perhaps?" indeed we do replied the operator what are you having trouble looking for? I lost my Jacket that is black with a red stripe have you seen it by chance? Yes I have, its in the lost and found waiting for it's owner, take two lefts then a right and you'll be there. thanks replied Jack. When Jack went to pick up his Jacket in the lost and found he heard a whisper up above...when Jack looked up he saw a glimpse of a human. He couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman because the lights kept flickering. Are you looking for this the human said? and there it was with his jacket in it's hand.
Back to top Go down

The Jacket
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Underworld :: The Surface World - Countries of Wreckage :: Other Areas of the Surface World-
Jump to: